The Best Central Vacuum Systems in the Raleigh, North Carolina Metro Area!
A central vacuum is a stationary type of vacuum cleaner that is usually mounted in a basement or garage. Because they are stationary, these vacuums have more powerful motors than typical portable models. Hose inlets are mounted in the walls and PVC pipes carry dirt and dirty air to the central power unit.
Why Choose a Central Vacuum System from Neuwave?
- Allergy relief: A recent study at UC-Davis concluded that, unlike traditional vacuums, central vacuum systems can remove up to 100% of contacted dust, mites, pollen, animal dander and other allergens. You’ll breathe better and be less susceptible to allergy-related complications and illnesses.
- Consistency: Because of its large capacity and powerful motors, a central vacuum system doesn’t lose suction over time like other portable models.
- Quality: Our central vacuum systems are engineered for years of reliability and performance by leading names in the industry.
- Portability: Forget lugging bulky canister and upright models from room to room. A lightweight wand and hose attachment is all you’ll need to get your whole house clean in half the time.
- Less Dusting: Because no bags or canisters are ever used or emptied in your main living space, dirt and dust stay out of the air longer.
To learn more about how a central vacuum system can help your live better and breathe easier, visit our showroom off of Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh to see our latest work, or call
to book a free estimate. Call now!
We proudly serve Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Apex, Morrisville, Clayton, Wake Forest, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Greensboro, Hillsborough, Mebane and surrounding areas.